Artistic Gourmet Adventures is Coming to America!
But only for a short time to dine away your post-Holiday blues!
Le Cordon Bleu-Paris Alum Chef Walter Eagleton and his Artistic Gourmet Adventures Staff (Kim Eagleton and Glenda Lemons) will be available for luxurious, gourmet, private dinners prepared and served in the intimate setting of your, or a friend’s own home. You, our favorite friends and Past Adventurers, are receiving this opportunity first! After November 15, 2018, we will be sending out a public announcement. Treat yourself and your best friends to a stunning Five-Course Gourmet Dinner with wine pairings and pre-dinner canapés for your cocktail hour.
A gathering of Family or
Your dinner experience includes:
- A consult with the Chef and team days prior to the date of the Dinner regarding your kitchen layout, availability and use of china, flatware, glassware and the designing of tablescapes.
- Wait and kitchen staff.
- Leaving your kitchen as we found it-all dishes and surfaces clean. You don’t lift a finger!
What is requested by us in order to make your Private Gourmet Dinner experience the best?
- Consultation with the host regarding a custom menu for the evening
- Pre-Dinner consult in your home, including a tour of your kitchen
- Removal of all decorative items to clear off counters
- Making available of three empty refrigerator shelves and two empty freezer shelves
- Alerting Chef of food allergies at time of Booking
- Making available a large waste bin with extra liner bags
- Accessing your home kitchen on the morning of the Dinner
Suggested time table
- Pre-dinner Canapés begin from 6:00pm with Sparkling Wine Toast
- Dinner seating begins from 7:00pm
Dine away the post Holiday blues with these suggested available dates! If these dates do not work for you, other dates may be available, please email to inquire.
Wednesday, January 9th
Sunday, January 13th
Wednesday, January 16th
Friday, January 25th
Sunday, January 27th
Wednesday, January 30
Saturday, February 2
Wednesday February 6
Friday, February 8
Sunday, February 10
Wednesday or Thursday, February 13 or 14
Our Dinners are as follows, $1750 for up to eight diners and $195 per person for up to twelve diners!
Five gourmet courses which includes
Sparkling Wine toast with Canapés
Coffee and Tea
- If you would like us to purchase and pair the wine with your courses, we will be happy to do so for an additional $500, otherwise we are happy to suggest wine pairings for you to supply.
How to Book
- Please email us to check availability. You must book by December 1, 2018. Due to the limited availability of dates payment in full is due at time of booking.
- Upon confirmation of availability, we will send you a LINK in order to book and make payment for your amazing 5-Course Gourmet dinner! Confirmation is based on a first come, first served basis as time stamped on your request email.
We will also be available between January 7- February 15, 2019 for in home Cooking Classes and Cooking Demonstrations. Please email us for availability, info and pricing.